Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6

Today I went to the Moksha Music class at noon. It was so nice to walk in the studio today and see candles lit on all the window sills. I love the music classes, especially the soundtrack Kenny plays, the music is more powerful in the difficult balancing poses and it become softer in the floor series poses. Today’s class went by so fast, before I realized it we were back in final shavasana.

I was feeling pretty dehydrated before class as I decided to have more coffee than water this morning. I am getting a bit bored of the grape ultima replenisher so I picked up a tub of raspberry today. It tastes awesome, like the smell of cotton candy. I was drinking G2 gatorade all summer after yoga and then about a month ago I discovered Ultima, it has no sugar and all the essential electrolytes. I no longer have dehydration headaches, it works great.

Day 6 complete, excited to try Yin for the first time tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Most challenging pose today:

Reclined Hero /Sleeping Hero Pose  - Supta Virasana


  
I made this yoga mat cleaner a couple of weeks ago. It works great and smells so minty!

Water, vinegar, tea tree oil, peppermint essential oil. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment