Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15

Tonight was jam packed, I had thought full capacity was 50 but Karen was able to comfortably fit 55 in the practice studio for Moksha at 730pm. Tracy and I were lucky we got a spot in the back window area.  I am so glad because it felt darker back there without the shining lights reflecting off all the mirrors and it didn't feel quite as claustrophobic. It was an excellent class, my body felt strong and I was able to keep up with the pace and didn't have any soreness or stiffness.

At the end of the class we did Kapalabhati breathing. It is a breathing technique used specifically for cleansing. The Breath is short, rapid, and strong. Using the lungs as a pump, creating pressure as air is expelled through the air passages.

Challenging pose of the night:

Tree Pose / Vrksasana


This is an alternative form of the pose (and also a beautiful pic):


Very excited Day 15 is complete, the half way mark! Tonight Moksha gave those with 12-15 stars on the board a free sample of “No Sweat” activewear detergent.  It has bio blast that eliminates the mysterious musty smell; leaving yoga gear sweat, oil and bacteria free.  I currently use PC Max Sport with eucalyptus oil so my clothes don’t have that musty smell. However, I did try the “No Sweat” tonight and my clothes smell so good from the “Citrus Rush” scent. Love it!


Tonight I signed up for the two workshops with Certified Life Coach Heather MacMillan that are part of the 30 Day challenge package. The first is October 20th "Finding Balance off the Mat - an Examination of Life Balance". The second one is November 3rd "Keeping the Momentum, Goals for Success".  Looking forward to both, they sound awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment