Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18

I can hardly believe today was day 18 of the challenge. I was a bit unmotivated to go tonight, I usually look forward to going every night but I was pretty sore today and just felt like curling up on the couch and watching a movie. At 7pm I pushed myself to get going and went to the 730 Moksha Flow class. I am really glad I went, it was an amazing class. I think I was also a bit sluggish because I wasn’t on top of my water intake today as I was in and out of meetings all day.

Karen is an incredible teacher, she has such a calming, relaxing voice and she also is very encouraging to have us push to our edge and hold a little longer even when we are dying to let go. Down dog after down dog, flow after flow, she keeps us motivated every class :)

I really needed tonight’s class to let go mentally and really take time for me – without any thoughts of my to-do-list or anything at all. I feel energized but yet numb, no cares in the world... I can tell that I am going to sleep well tonight. 

Favourite pose of the night:

Peaceful  Warrior / shanti (peace) warrior


I wanted to share this beautiful photo of my friend’s daughter and her stress-free technique. So adorable and wise beyond her years :)


Vous êtes stressés aujourd'hui? Mettons en pratique la super technique de ma petite fille de 7 ans sur "Comment Gérer le Stress et la Colère"! "Maman, on fait comme si on a une fleur dans la main, on respire la fleur doucement et on souffle sur la fleur comme on souffle une chandelle! Cute vous trouvez pas! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment