Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27

Today I went to Karma class at 4pm with Brendan. I didn’t have a lot to eat or drink today and had very little energy before the class. I had some Ultima Replenisher and it seemed to perk me up before the class and I was able to push through it. I instantly felt great after and was so glad I went.

I really like Brendan’s classes, he is a very sincere and genuine in his instruction and also does hands-on adjustments to make sure we are pushing to our edge in the poses and are in the proper form. He had a bit of music in the background today which made the class fly by.

Favourite pose of the day:

Standing backbend / Anyvittasana:


I really enjoyed the Karma class, and it is nice to be able to donate a bit of $ to charity (Karma classes are by donation only – no class fee).


"What you put out into the world comes back to you. 
How you live your life determines 
what kind of life you will have"

No comments:

Post a Comment