Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 28

Today I was on the waiting list for Airlie’s 10am Yin class. Unfortunately there were no "no shows" so they didn't get to fit anyone in from the waiting list. Luckily there was Kenny’s Moksha Lite class at 10am as well so I went to his class instead.

I have never been to a Moksha Lite class before, it is the same as Moksha class but it isn't quite as hot. So instead of 114 degrees it is 104. I couldn't really notice a difference, it still felt hot to me but I was dressed a bit “warmer” as I thought I would be at the Yin class. I also don’t think I sweated quite as much as usual but it was hard to tell. It was a great class, not too crowded and as always Kenny never disappoints, he is such a fabulous instructor.

I met a girl today that already finished two classes and was coming back at 2pm. She said in order to get the 30 days she had to also double up on Monday and Tuesday. Now that is dedication...7 hot yoga classes in 3 days!

Favourite pose of the day:

Pigeon pose / Eka Pada Rajakapotsana: (3 variations shown below)






I found a daily insight on “Laughter Yoga” - in which people meet regularly just to laugh—worldwide. Sounds fun, it would be great to try a class like that @mokshachtown someday :)

Today I am grateful for my incredible family - celebrating Christmas today while my brother is home from Regina and before my parents leave for Florida for the winter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment