Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 30

Well today is finally here, day 30 of the 30 Day  Challenge.  I got up very early this morning to go to Airlie’s 615am Moksha Music class. As tough as it was to get up that early after an evening class last night, I didn’t seem to notice as I jumped right up as soon as my alarm went off…wish I could do that every day ;)

It was an amazing class and Airlie read some inspirational quotes throughout. She talked about stability of our body and our mind through yoga, and with our practice we can weather through the “perfect storms” in our lives and remain connected and rooted with our strength and determination.

At the end of class she congratulated those that were doing the 30 day challenge as well as those who may have been there for the first time, (or many times) as every class is an accomplishment.  She said “This is just the beginning”.  I couldn’t agree with her more. I know this is just the beginning for me, I made it through my challenge but now the hard part will be to keep challenging myself to go often  and keep motivated every day.

I learned a lot from this challenge. I pushed myself, met lots of wonderful people, and reinforced that I can do anything I put my mind to…I also wrote 30 blog posts in 30 days…that was almost as much of a challenge as the yoga itself ;)  So happy I signed up for this, it by far exceeded my expectations from when I set out on this “physical, mental and spiritual journey”. Thanks to everyone @mokshachtown for being so encouraging and supportive to all of us challengers :)

My Manager surprised me today with this little poster she made and she gave me an “Island Salt Scrub and Soak” from my favourite store Moon Snail. What a sweetheart, so kind of her :)


Congrats to all of you who participated in the Challenge. Can’t wait for the big celebration party @mokshachtown on November 1st!!


Day 30 complete! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment