Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 29

Tonight I went to Kenny’s 730pm Moksha Music class. I was so relaxed, I felt like I was at the spa Nordik in the steam room and was just going through the motions in my mind.  I can hardly believe that was my last evening class of the challenge, I really savoured every moment in the poses, especially final savasana.  My mind just let go tonight and went with it, no tension, no thoughts - just breath.

Favourite pose of the evening:

Thread the Needle / Sucirandhrasana:



Picked up this yoga book at the grocery store, great read so far...lots of useful tips.


I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve – very excited to finish the challenge, one more day to go. I am going to try to end the 30 day challenge with Airlie’s 615am class tomorrow morning...wish me luck getting up that early after an evening class :)

Ending my post tonight with a quote that I love:

"When a great moment knocks on the door of your life, it is often no louder than the beating of your heart, and it is very easy to miss it. Be mindful- don't miss those moments."


No comments:

Post a Comment