Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3

Tonight I decided to go to the 9pm class, I love the darkness with just a hint of light from the wall lanterns. Moksha Charlottetown offers the late class every Wednesday night. It is quite a sensory shift because after the morning class I feel energized all day long, but when I go to the night class I feel so relaxed, as if I just spent the day at a spa.

I feel like I had lots of time to re-energize between classes – the perk of going to an early morning class yesterday morning and then a late night one tonight. 

Today I am grateful for being pain free. I took for granted how amazing it feels to wake up and take a deep stretch and feel so good. I was plagued with a sore neck for the past couple of weeks and it is finally as good as new. So happy!

Disappointed that I broke my Full Body Balance bracelet last week and for some reason I am a bit shakier than usual in the balancing series. I have a Power Balance one that I wore this week but I can really notice a difference, it doesn’t seem quite as strong or something is different. I know many people think those bracelets are useless but I can really notice a difference when I don’t wear it to moksha.

Tonight was a small class, about 15 people so it gave everyone room to spread out and didn’t feel quite as hot as when the class is packed. Amazing class, already looking forward to tomorrow. Day 3 complete :)

I found this article on Pranayama breathing tips and techniques. The conscientious use of your breath – I try hard to be more conscious of my active breath every class, but I really want to continue to improve on this.

Favourite and most challenging pose tonight:

Toppling Tree Pose / Patanvrkshasana


  Yoga is invigoration in relaxation. Freedom in routine. Confidence through self control. Energy within and energy without. ~ Ymber Delecto

No comments:

Post a Comment